Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Beginning


WOW! I can't believe I am doing this - I hope I can keep it up. Some friend's of ours (Dale and Jill - you are AWESOME dudes) have one and this is where I got the idea from. We can keep our friends that live far away up to date with the things that we are doing in our very hectic lives. Well, here is a little about ourselves...
My name is Cindy and I have been married for 18 years to a WONDERFUL man, Maurice. We have two beautiful daughters. Shelley is 14 and a freshman at Conway High (TIGERS ROCK!!). Katheryn is 9 and in third grade at Pee Dee Elementary. We attend Juniper Bay Baptist Church and believe that there is one and only one God. The Bible is HIS word and is a guide for all Christians.
We hope you enjoy this and more will be added later.

1 comment:

Jill and Dale said...

You are going to be a great blogger. Keep the updates coming. We are SOOO glad you came to visit.
Love you all!!!