Saturday, December 13, 2008

OK - I am sorry!

OK! I am sorry it has taken me so long to update but since Thanksgiving - it has been crazy!!! Shelley made one of the 15 year travel volleyball teams (Grand Strand Juniors) so that is keeping us hopping with practice and getting ready for tournaments. She was actually in the Surfside Beach Christmas Parade this afternoon. Katheryn has had some problems with her eyes, which means she needed glasses to read, especially far away. One of my aunts told her today she looked like Sarah Palin. I am finally posting some pics from Thanksgiving! I am also posting a pic from the Conway Christmas Parade with my daddy driving the wrecker for the Omar Vettes - They are coolest bunch of guys!!
We are getting ready for our cantata at church "Hope Has Hands". It is the awesomest!! We have a great bunch of musicians and the drama is going to be great too. The choir doesn't do too bad either (HEEHEEHEE Ms. Jeannie - you know I am only kidding). We must really not miss the REAL reason for the season. I don't like it either when employees at businesses say "Happy Holidays" - I always try to respond or greet them with "MERRY CHRISTMAS" instead.
Only 5 more school days and only 13 days to we go to Ohio to visit the Swifts (I can't wait - tempted to leave everyone else here and take a plane and go ahead!!)
Have a wonderful weekend and may God Bless everyone!!

No comments: